Monday, November 20, 2006
Blood Donation

"Blood donation is a process by which a blood donor voluntarily has blood drawn for storage in a blood bank or for subsequent use in a blood transfusion" -taken from Wikipedia

Well yah, I donated blood today. My first time doing it so though.

Located at College Hall, TARC, the First Aid Unit (FAU) of TARC is organising November Blood Donation Campaign. They've held numbers of blood donation campaign for every semester. I wonder they'll get profit for organising such campaign =X.

We went to the college hall right after we finished our QS's lecture. With John, Yung Ming, Jen Onn, Bee Yieng and Poi Moon as my company, I wasn't alone.

As we enter the hall, they're 3 machine that measures your weight waiting for us happily in front of the hall. Measured myself, 66 KG?!!! Damn I've grown fat. No more supper for me for the whole month =(

Then we proceed to the next "stage" which is registration. Then we have to take blood test to make sure that we're clean and identifying our blood type. I'm A type but i always thought I'm AB since my mom is AB blood type.


I prefer the "A" in my exam slip rather on that blood donation book.

After that, we had to take our blood pressure test. Mine was 88 or something, was it high or what? Later on we proceed to the counter which they provide us with the empty blood packet thingy.


In the hall with full of nice donors who stupidly willingly to donate their precious blood.

We're lead to our seat by our friendly FAU volunteers and the blood sucking process is ready to go.


See how my precious blood flowing away from me. Goodbye bloodie T_T


After the process finished.


"Dats me blood???" *faints*

I got a little bit of dizziness and feeling like vomitting after i donate the blood. I'm weak =(


This is the "present" that I got after they've sucked out my blood. A certificate of proof that they've sucked out your blood, 2 pens, 2 packet of medicine and a packet of 3 in 1 Ovaltine.

And a sticker


Gahhh!! Can anyone donate me some blood? I've lost alot of blood this evening T_T


bunz` wrote on 10:25 PM.