Saturday, December 02, 2006
Saturday 9th Dec

Last Saturday, which is 9th December 2006 I went to Midvalley Megamall to meet up with my dearest and the only pet sis in the whole world, Nur Kamariah bt Macthal...or simply known as Kama =D. Well this is my third time meeting her since I've known her for almost 3 years.

It doesn't goes well at the beginning though, waited her and her friend, Shuhada for almost an hour. Made me do my accounts and chewing the Jusco's burger while waiting for them. Before that, we've planned to watch a movie called "My Mother Is A Belly Dancer" which I've booked via internet. But then we've cancelled it. I hope the GSC ppl wont blacklist my name though, lol.

Then we went to search for food. Went to the foodcourt, full, went to KFC, full, went to McD, full and finally we ended up in a japanese restaurant which I've forgotten the name. The food was okay, but we couldn't finish it though. Then we went to shopping. I had to be Kama's "kuli" for the day and had to carry every stuffs that she's bought. I enjoyed it though, weird.

Off to KTM station around 6pm. Guess what?



I had to wait in a long queue to get my damn RM1 ticket. Kama had her Touch n' Go card while her friend had bought a "pergi balik" card. But still they waited for me until I bought my ticket. How touching. Waited almost half an hour for the train to come.

Here's some of the pictures I've taken during the meet up.


Kama and her friend in a japanese restaurant.


Kama in shopping mode, scary though.


Merry Christmas~


Kama ish tired...








Looking forward for the 16th though.


bunz` wrote on 8:59 PM.