Saturday, December 23, 2006
Christmas

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.

Yep, it's Christmas time again !!


Wearing a santa hat at the college is something new for me.

and well, like every year I won't be celebrating it though.

With my coursemates going back to their hometown celebrating xmas, Jun went for house-to-house carols singing and everyone is busy with their life, I just can't do anything except for watching Christmas show on the TV.

But there's something diffrent for me this year. Tan Yeok See, a classmate of mine gave me a present for Christmas to me. It is my very first ever Christmas present I've ever receive in my entire 18 years of my life.


awwwwww

Guess what she get for me?


a chopped down snowman's head

I don't know what it's called but it's sure sweet of her for getting me this present.

I was too happy until I turn the present around.


???

What's that thing suppose to do with the snowman's head?



You dont's expect me to hang that thing with my smelly socks and wait for the Santa Claus to put a present next to the bodyless snowball figure huh?

Nonetheless, it's a great present. Thank you so much See See, muahs!


bunz` wrote on 3:49 PM.