Sunday, December 31, 2006
Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007

Here it comes again, the end of the year.



Honestly speaking, 2006 is being a great year to me eventhough with a lot of ups and downs.I learn a lot being a human myself and the ways to handle others, although frankly speaking that I'm still a kiddo and still acts like kid but I really grown up a lot this year.

Here is some of my ups and downs during my 2006 period.







Well nothing to shout about about my ups and downs but for me, it's something very special as I'm going through all of this and take it as a part of my growing path to be better person.

2006 is going to end in few hours time, so I'll just take every bad thing happened to me as an experience and the all the positive incidents as my sweet memories.

In the year 2007, I'm going to have my own resolution as it's something new to me.







(The above resolution is waived if I'm really really hungry.)


What is your new years resolution?


bunz` wrote on 5:12 PM.