Sunday, January 07, 2007
Yam Cha

Last night, went to Wangsa Maju to fetch my classmates to Ampang to yam cha. It was the very first time for Poi Moon, Ivy and Chin Yee stepping their foot on Ampang while this is the second time for John and Yung Ming.

Bring them to Mamak King, which is a common place for me and my ex-schoolmates hanging around.


messy table

Some of the photos taken last morning;


john, me and ivy


john, louder than home theater's speaker chin yee and me myself..


moon moon and wei wei


poi moon, money lover john and me


fooling around inside da car, frm left yung ming, poi moon, ivy and chin yee



Overall we ate 4 roti tissues, 1 roti pisang, 1 roti telur, 1 rojak. They're gonna grow fat, really fat I mean.

Off to home around 1.00 am, drop them back at Wangsa Maju and drove myself all the way back to Ampang again. Sneak into home around 2.00am and luckily all of my families were fall asleep, escaped myself from my mum's nagging XD.

Great night indeed.


bunz` wrote on 12:06 PM.