Thursday, February 08, 2007
Death Note

Went to watch Death Note 2 - The Last Name today with Sha today. This is the second time I'm watching it as I've watched it before at KLCC on 25th Jan on my own and I enjoyed it till the bits.

The point i don't get it is the recent movie reviews on Death Note 2 that I've read on The Star paper as they labelled it as "boring". Maybe the person who writes about the movie review on Death Note doesn't like anime/manga much. But hell, who cares as the Death Note 2 - The Last Name is just more than worth it to watch. Trust me, unless if your not an anime lover like the the guy who called Death Note as boring.


Death Note 2 - The Last Name


Favourite character in the movie, Erika Toda as Misa Amane.



Isn't she's cute? *melts*"

I don't mind watching it for the third time, serious.


bunz` wrote on 12:21 AM.